Dropped Objects present a significant challenge in all operational activities, they account for a majority of actual and potentially fatal incidents in the upstream oil and gas industry. Also referred to Falling Items and Material Fall, Dropped Objects are among the Top 3 Causes of death and serious injury across many industrial sectors. This statistic is mirrored within leisure and home life activities.
The CLS DROPS Training:
The course aims to increase candidates understanding of following:
• Awareness of potential Dropped Objects.
• Causes of Dropped Objects.
• The control and prevention of Dropped Objects.
• Eliminating injury to people and damage sustained to equipment due to Dropped Objects, through best practices.
• How to deliver a second nature Dropped Objects Prevention Scheme.
CLS are full members of the DROPS Prevention Scheme.
For full details on all CLS’ training courses, availability and entry criteria please contact the team at: